Power Basketball Drills
District Basketball Academy is holding Power Basketball Drills Saturday mornings from 8:30-9:30am. These sessions are intense workouts focused on skill development and conditioning. Sessions will be conducted at American University's outdoor basketball courts. The program begins Saturday, September 9th. Power Basketball Drills will run through the end of November. It is for boys and girls ages 7-15. All skill levels are welcome to participate.
During these training sessions, Coaches Rob Lee and Paul McKay will facilitate a fun and positive basketball experience while pushing ballplayers to work hard and improve their game.
- Intense conditioning in a positive, supportive and supervised environment
- Skill and personal development
- All ages and skill levels are welcome
- Saturday mornings from 9-10:15am
- First session is Saturday, September 9th
- American University Outdoor Courts
- Expose your children to the game of basketball taught in a fun and positive way
- Give your child the opportunity to work on his/her game<
Back to Fall Programs page.