District Basketball Academy is holding Open Gym at St. Ann Church on Sunday evenings from 4:30-6pm 6pm-730pm (new time!) beginning August 20th. This program will run through the end of November. Open Gym is for boys and girls ages 7-15. All skill levels are welcome to participate.
During Open Gym, Coaches Rob Lee and Paul McKay will facilitate a fun and positive basketball experience. The Open Gym will focus on positive play as well as encouraging individual skill and personal development.
- Positive play and exercise in a supervised environment
- Skill and personal development
- Scrimmages and contests
- All ages and skill levels are welcome
- Sunday evenings from 4:30-6pm 6pm-730pm (new time!)
- First session is Sunday, August 20th
- The Gym at St. Ann Catholic Church (4001 Yuma St NW, Washington, DC 20016)
Expose your children to the game of basketball taught in a fun and positive way
Drop your kids and have a date night
Give your child the opportunity to work on his/her game
Back to Fall Programs page.