Girls Skills & Open Gym
District Basketball Academy is holding Girl Skills & Open Gym for girls at St. Ann Church on Monday from 7-8:15pm. This program is for girls ages 7-13. All skill levels are welcome to participate. The first session is Monday, August 21st.
During Skills & Open Gym, Coaches Rob Lee and Paul McKay will facilitate a fun and positive basketball experience. The program will focus on positive play as well as encouraging individual skill and personal development.
- Positive play and exercise in a supervised environment
- Skill and personal development
- Scrimmages and contests
- All ages and skill levels are welcome
- Dates: Mondays through the end of November. The first session is Monday, August 21st.
- From 7-8:15pm
- The Gym at St. Ann Catholic Church (4001 Yuma St NW, Washington, DC 20016)
- Expose your girl to the game of basketball taught in a fun and positive way
- Give your child the opportunity to work on her game
Back to Fall Programs page.