2019 Fourth of July 3-on-3 Tournament
District Basketball Academy is hosting its third annual Fourth of July 3-on-3 Tournament. Click here to sign up by July 3rd so that the coaches can create the teams and brackets. The tournament is for boys and girls 8+ years old and of all skill level, as well as adults (we really want to encourage more moms to participate this year!)! Team assignments will br announced at the tournament
- 3-on-3 tournament that celebrates the game of basketball and Independence Day
- Skill and personal development
- All ages and skill levels are welcome (there will be an adult division!)
- All players and spectators must dress in red, white and blue!
- Tournament cost: $20.00 per player
- Thursday, July 4th
- From 9am-1030am
- The Tournament will be held at the outdoor courts of American University (NOTE THE NEW LOCATION - map). Rain backup will be at at St. Ann Catholic Church / 4001 Yuma St NW, Washington, DC 20016.
- It will be fun!
- Celebrate the game of basketball and Independence Day